Saturday, December 29, 2007

Skateboard Safety Sucks, But So Does Getting Hurt

Wearing pads and helmets really sucks if you are a street skater, but the alternative can suck as well. Believe me I have had my share of pain and the scar to prove it. What did I learn from this incident? Well mostly to minimize the dangers when I can. Look at the surrounding areas before you start to street skate and decide the safest area. You have to take chances to get better tricks, but you don't want it to put you out of commission so you can't skate.


Skate hard, but be safe. I would like to hear your comments so write one.

1 comment:

Brink said...

Hello my name is Rich and I have been skateboarding nearly 25 years. It's nice to see a well done blog and someone that shares the same heart for the sport. Very nice site you have. I just started my blog here at blogger and I still have no followers, although it's only been a couple of day. Do you have any advice for a fellow skater on how to get followers and anything else you can throw in on what to do and not to do. That would be great. Nice meeting you and take care.

Rich

Here's my blog site:

http://skateboardingforever.blogspot.com